Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cruella Deville meets High Fashion...


Photographer: CC Brooks

I had a photo shoot a while ago when I had white and black hair that I thought looked interesting in a contrasting monochromatic Cruella Deville meets High Fashion, minus the whole crazy lady ordeal. Yet I will let you guys be the judge of that. This was a fun portfolio building photo shoot for the students at Modern Makeup Society School that we had to style our self and having just come from a previous photo shoot earlier that day I was prepared with several clothing pieces. Such as the grey textured blazer from your friendly Jcpenny's store I got years ago that I just wore with a simple v necked white shirt essential from H&M to keep the look fresh and crisp without trying.
A blazer is a must have in my book since it can be dressed up with a buttoned up shirt for more formal events or dressed down with a t-shirt for a more casual outing with friends or a photoshoot. Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment