Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mens Thrifting Haul and Style...
 A really nice 5$ silk pattern shirt probably from the 60's that I don't doubt is a woman's blouse but since the pattern is so versatile any guy can pull it off especially with the current print trend.


 A 10$ diagonal style maroon sweater perfect for the upcoming fall weather that you can pair with jeans and blue suede dessert boots.


A over sized shirt that turned out to be stylish when I wore it all buttoned up to the color and rolled up the sleeves for a added detail personal style.
'
Some of my thrifting finds for my first my first time mission to find affordable clothing on a student budget. I went to two recycled clothing stores called Pavement and Buffalo clothing exchange in Houston TX. A tip that I have for you guys is to try on the clothing no matter if you believe it wont look good at all because once you put it on you just never know. Also when you do have the pieces you want make it your own by rolling up the sleeves or buttoning the whole shirt or accessorizing.

No comments :

Post a Comment