Monday, April 27, 2015

Easy Breezy Style This Spring...



Easy Breezy Style this spring that you can put together to go out in the town, or on a date, It's all about layering in menswear.
 
The way I look at it is, if you can pick out a really good long sleeve shirt like I did from Banana Republic where I got on sale on a discounted rate, when I used to work there than you can easily pair it with any casual blazer you have. I am using an H&M I bought at my local Buffalo Exchange that came with a pair of pants for $12.00 dollars that I am wearing with Rude denim skinny jeans from Hot Topic, where I can only find the right amount of skinny to fit my chicken legs.
 
Lastly I am wearing Banana Republic shoes with sunglasses and my own accessories  and watch from Rue 21 to create this spring look that should keep you cool this spring.
 
Thanks a lot to my photographer friend http://auliyafloryphotography.weebly.com/ for working with me on my Style Blog.
 
Stay Tuned as I share my next style tip that that I've learned over the years.
 
Sincerely,
Jesus Gonzalez
 

No comments :

Post a Comment